Wednesday, April 16, 2014

This is me!

I keep thinking once I come up with something "cool" enough I will start telling people I started a blog. Well, nothing mind blowing has happened these past few weeks so lets just get started anyways! I love to run 4 so many different reasons. One of them is to connect with other runners. I love to get new ideas, and share things with others. Starting a blog would be a great way for me to do that. Here is a lil intro about myself:

Michelle Sager
  • Mom of two darling boys (3 & 4 years old)
  • 30
  • Played soccer my whole life. Played all 4 years in college for a Division 1 program (2001-2005)
  • Thought I would lose my mind when I graduated college if I didn't find a competitive outlet
  • Started running marathons in 2005. Haven't stopped since
  • Married a runner. He is my rock
  • We love to train together and involve our kids in workouts
  • I teach group fitness classes at LA Fitness & Desert Fitness. Love it. Lots
  • I love living an active lifestyle

Please feel free to comment or email me anytime with questions or if you wish to connect!



 



2 comments:

  1. Hello! Exited about a new running/fitness blog to add to my read in list. I'm engaged to a once kinda casual runner and now I've turned him into a runner for life ;-) it's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete